Sunday, January 28, 2018

2018 Nonfiction Challenge

We've changed up how we're reading the Caudills and Bluestems at work which opens up more reading time for me! So I've added another challenge. I'm not technically signed up for this challenge because I missed the date, but I've decided to do the 2018 Nonfiction Challenge by Doing Dewey. I don't read much non-fiction, so this seems like a nice way to round out my reading. The challenge is fairly flexible, so I've decided to follow the read one book from each century checklist. Books read will be posted below. Wish me luck!

000s - Computer science, information, and general works
   028.9 OZM The Reading Promise by Alice Ozma  finished 2/15/18
             Pretentious and obnoxious.

100s - Philosophy and psychology
    158 RUB The Happiness Project by Gretchen Rubin finished 9/11/18
             Easy and nice read. Not earth-shattering

200s - Religion
300s - Social Sciences
400s - Language
500s - Pure Science
600s - Technology
   648.8 WHI Decluttering at the Speed of Life by Dana K. White  finished 4/23/18
              Super helpful and motivating

700s - Arts and Recreation
800s - Literature
900s - History and Geography

No comments:

Post a Comment