I really like the Back to the Classics and have decided it will be one of two I sign up for this year to help motivate me as I work through my Classics Club list. I'm not assigning any books, though I've gone ahead and categorized my remaining books where they fit. I'll link everything at the end of the year. I'm also signing up for the Chunkster Reading Challenge as most of these books are fairly hefty.
1. A 19th century classic: A Study In Scarlet
2. A 20th century classic: East of Eden, Endless Night
3. A classic by a woman author. Pride and Prejudice, Persuasion, Endless Night
4. A classic in translation: Don Quixote, Anna Karenina
5. A classic by BIPOC author: ???
6. A classic by a new-to-you author: Vanity Fair or Anna Karenina or Don Quixote
7. New-to-you classic by a favorite author: East of Eden or Endless Night
8. A classic about an animal, or with an animal in the title: ???
9. A children's classic. Peter Pan
10. A humorous or satirical classic: Martin Chuzzlewit
11. A travel or adventure classic: ???
12. A classic play: A Winter's Tale