Wednesday, August 1, 2018

August Reads

1. The Secret Garden by Frances Hodgson Burnett - Back to the Classics
2. Od Magic by Patricia McKillip - Personal Challenge
3. The Tenant of Wildfell Hall by Anne Bronte - Back to the Classics/Bookclub
4. The Call of the Wild by Jack London - Classic Club Spin #18

This month is a super short list primarily because I have two other books I'm also reading this month that I'm not reviewing on the blog. I will confess, I'm almost done with The Secret Garden, but due to other things last month, I didn't quite finish it. I'm excited for Tenant of Wildfell Hall primarily because I've never read anything by Anne Bronte. Call of the Wild is short, so that shouldn't be too arduous. Od Magic is the first book on my Mount To Be Read list. It came across in a readalike list I'd looked up for either The Night Circus or Jonathan Strange and Mr. Norrell. I'm not sure which. Regardless, I've liked McKillip books in the past, so I'm looking forward to this one. Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment