Wednesday, August 1, 2018

Spin #18 Results

And the lucky number is... 9! 

For me, number nine is The Call of the Wild by Jack London. (Cue sigh of relief.) The Call of the Wild is short, so I should be able to read it without any issues! And oh god am I starting to sound like the kids who ask me for help finding books at work. "Please help me find something really short..." 

I'm really happy with this number. After I posted the list, I realized that two of the books on there were books we're reading for our book club in upcoming months. I don't like to read ahead if I can help it. On top of that, I started reading another one of the books just recently because I had it on my shelves at home while everything else upcoming would have to come from the library. (I am a firm believer in renting books rather than owning them.)

Anyway. Call of the Wild. I won't be back at the library until Saturday, so it'll be a while until I start it. But then, I have a ton of other books to read this month, so that's okay!

No comments:

Post a Comment