Sunday, December 15, 2019

Classic Club Spin #22

Edited to announce, the lucky number is #13. On my list, it's The Picture of Dorian Grey - one I was really looking forward to reading.

My actual list is 14 books long. However, I'm not really thrilled with the idea of starting my year with a doorstop of a book. I did that last year and it kickstarted a rough year of reading for me. On top of it, I'm pregnant, so I don't always have the greatest focus.

This list is comprised of all the books I'd be willing to read doubled which came out to 8 titles doubled for 16 spots. I added four blanks and randomized the whole thing. Anywhere there was a blank spot is now a free choice. Not really dreading anything, though I'll admit I'm most interested in Study in Scarlet, Room With a View, or The Picture of Dorian Grey. Will update post with the book chosen in the spin.

  1. Study in Scarlet
  2. Twelfth Night
  3. Peter Pan
  4. Handmaid's Tale
  5. Free Choice
  6. Sanditon and Other Tales
  7. Free Choice
  8. Free Choice
  9. Winter's Tale
  10. Room with a View
  11. Winter's Tale
  12. Room with a View
  13. Picture of Dorian Grey
  14. Peter Pan
  15. Twelfth Night
  16. Free Choice
  17. Picture of Dorian
  18. Handmaid's Tale
  19. Sanditon and Other Tales
  20. Study in Scarlet

2 comments:

  1. I'm planning on adding some Sherlock Holmes to my spin this time too. And you've just reminded me that I wanted to squeeze in some Shakespeare this year too - too many books; not enough time!

    ReplyDelete