Saturday, February 3, 2018

February Reads


Moonwalking with Einstein by Josua Foer (Work Challenge)
Glinda of Oz by L. Frank Baum (Wizard of Oz Challenge)
The Song of the Lark by Willa Cather (Back to the Classics Challenge)
number9dream by David Mitchell (Personal Challenge)
The Knot Bridesmaid Handbook (for a wedding I'm in)  NO REVIEW
Dash by Kirby Larson (Bluestem Challenge)
A Blind Guide to Stinkville by Beth Vrabel (Bluestem Challenge)
Stick Dog by Tom Watson (Bluestem Challenge)
The Reading Promise by Alice Ozma (Non-fiction Challenge)

Guys! I totally finished last month's ginormous stack of books! This month doesn't look all that much smaller to be honest. However, the vast majority of these are children's books that promise to be quick reads. Also, this month will finish my Wizard of Oz challenge. I hope to not look at these books again until I start reading them aloud to my child some day.

I will not be doing a Bluestem or a Caudill challenge again. We made a decision at our last staff meeting that everyone would only be assigned two or three books instead. I may still listen to a number of them, but otherwise, I'm thrilled to not have to take up so much time on what's essentially assigned reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment