Sunday, December 31, 2017

January Reads


New year means new books! And this January, I have A TON of books to read! I will not be getting through all of these, but here's hoping.

The Magic of Oz by L Frank Baum - Oz Challenge
Once Upon a Summer Day by Dennis McKiernan - unaffiliated
Life After Life by Kate Atkinson - Winter Reading Challenge for work
Nevermoor: The Trials of Morrigan Crow by Jessica Townsend - unaffiliated
Snow and Rose by Emily Winfield Martin - unaffiliated
Murder on the Orient Express by Agatha Christie - Back to the Classics
Beneath by Roland Smith - Caudill Challenge
The Seventh Most Important Thing by Shelley Pearsall - Caudill Challenge
Ghostwritten by David Mitchell - Personal Reading Challenge
The Girl in the Tower by Katherine Arden - unaffiliated
Listen Slowly by Thanhhah Lai - Caudill Challenge (not pictured)

Whew! That's a lot. I've switched my priority list of what should be read first so many times. Right now I think I'm just going to go in order of when things need to go back to the library which puts Once Upon a Summer Day at the top of the list. I also calculated how many pages I need to read a day to get through all of these. It came out to 90 pages a day. I don't want to turn into a job though, so I'll read as I see fit, and if I get through it all, great!

No comments:

Post a Comment