Monday, October 2, 2017

October Reads


Rinkitink in Oz by L Frank Baum - Wizard of Oz
I Am Princess X by Arthur A. Levine - Caudill Challenge
Where the Mountain Meets the Moon by Grace Lin - Bluestem Challenge
Eleven Birthdays by Wendy Mass - Bluestem Challenge
Once Upon a Winter's Night by Dennis McKiernan - Retelling Challenge
Last in a Long Line of Rebels by Nancy Paulsen - Caudill Challenge
The Once and Future King by T H White - Back to the Classics

This is a significantly easier month for me. I was supposed to read the Caudills and Bluestems last month, but that obviously didn't happen. Once and Future King might take some time. My goal is to finish it by mid-month which means averaging 45 pages a day. I already started The Once and Future King. It's so much funnier than I remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment