Thursday, June 1, 2017

June Reads

Before we move onto what I'm reading for June, I have to say, the month of May was tough. I read Gone With the Wind and it took me the entire month to read. Hopefully this upcoming month goes a bit better. My classic for the month is a bit shorter (though I have to get through two to stay on track).

Picture coming soon

1. Fathers and Sons by Ivan Turgenev - Back to the Classics
2. The Road to Oz by L Frank Baum - Wizard of Oz
3. The Emerald City of Oz by L Frank Baum - Wizard of Oz
4. Bluestem book TBD - Bluestem Challenge
5. Bluestem book TBD - Bluestem Challenge
6. Caudill book TBD - Caudill Challenge
7. Caudill book TBD - Caudill Challenge
8. Classic novel TBD - Back to the Classics.

Fathers and Sons is shorter, so hopefully I'll get through it within a week. I'm hoping to average two days each for the Oz books as well as the Bluestem and Caudills. Typically I save them for the weekends. For my second classic, I'm thinking about reading The Odyssey. My parents and I are discussing the classics I'm reading, but I know they're not very interested in the Odyssey, so this might be how we get around that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment