Wednesday, February 1, 2017

February's Reads


I had originally planned on taking February easy as it's only 28 days long, but various circumstances led me to grab six books to read for February. From top to bottom:

Moonheart by Charles de Lint - Personal Reading Challenge Fantasy
Anansi Boys by Neil Gaiman - Personal Reading Challenge Fantasy
The Golem and the Jinni by Helene Wecker - Personal Reading Challenge To Be Read List
The Marvelous Land of Oz by L. Frank Baum - Wizard of Oz Challenge
The Fairy Godmother by Mercedes Lackey - Retellings Challenge
The Jungle Book by Rudyard Kipling - Classics Challenge Book about Animals

I couldn't decide between the De Lint and the Gaiman for the Fantasy portion of my personal challenge, so I decided to read them both. I had planned to save The Golem and the Jinni for later, but I found it misshelved in the kids section while closing the other day; I figured if the book was just going to fall into my lap like that, I might as well take it home.

Starting next month, I'll be adding even more books to each month's picture, as the Rebecca Caudill and Bluestem lists will be out. Happy Reading Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment