Sunday, April 1, 2018

April Reads



A Blind Guide to Stinkville by Beth Vrabel - 2018 Bluestem
The Moonstone by Wilkie Collins - Classics Spin
Wide Sargasso Sea by Jean Rhys - Back to the Classics
Black Swan Green by David Mitchell - Personal Challenge
Decluttering at the Speed of Life by Dana K. White - Nonfiction Challenge
Love, Sex, and Staying Warm by Neil Rosenthal - Nonfiction Challenge
The Golden Compass by Phillip Pullman - unaffiliated
The Subtle Knife by Phillip Pullman - unaffiliated
The Amber Spyglass by Phillip Pullman - unaffiliated

Ambitious? Of course it is. Because I apparently can't have a month of only three books. That being said, the His Dark Materials trilogy is lowest priority and the two nonfiction books are middling priority. Of the high priority books, most are sub 300, so it should definitely be possible to get those. The two nonfiction books should be fairly quick as well. I'm confident I can get through all those in April. And I imagine once I start His Dark Materials, I won't want to stop.

No comments:

Post a Comment