Wednesday, January 29, 2020

WWW Wednesday

What are you currently reading?
Still plugging away at Anna Karenina. It's not quite 20 minutes a day anymore thanks to a really rough week that threw everything out of whack. I'm enjoying this book far more than I could have ever imagined.

I'm also working on a de Lint novel called Trader about body switching. It's a bit slower of a read than I typically find de Lint to be. Enjoyable, just slow.

I started a parenting book a couple nights ago as well called Prime Time Parenting. It's a little preachy, but I think we could incorporate some of those ideas to make things run more smoothly in our house.

What did you recently finish reading?
I finished The Picture of Dorian Gray last week. It did not sit well at all. Review is here.

Also finished a graphic novel for work called The Queen of the Sea. Not my favorite. Review is here.


What do you think you’ll read next?
I have a second parenting book from the library sitting on my bedside table that I'm looking forward to. Northanger Abbey is also staring at me. The Guernsey Literary Potato Peel Pie Society is sitting in the hold room at work. I have a week to pick it up, so I'm going to try and get through two other library books before I do so to prevent my pile from getting to unwieldy. Also! Our library just started automatically renewing things! It's as awesome as it sounds. I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment