Monday, October 21, 2019

The Good News!! And Updates

Guys! Guys!! I'm pregnant! Due May Day. !!!!!!! 

Which is completely, totally, and amazingly awesome! I'm finally feeling human again after the first trimester. My 4-year-old is so excited to be a big sibling. Really it's great.

Except one tiny little thing... my focus is absolutely nil. I remember this with my first pregnancy. I ended up reading what I would call popcorn literature because it was about all I could focus on. (Seriously, I ended up reading all the Sookie Stackhouse books.) 

So looking at my goals and my reading challenges, I'm calling it quits. I want to read all these books, but now is not the time. Even the book I was super looking forward to reading is taking a long time to get through. 

If anyone has any recommendations for light reads, I'm all ears. 

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I hope all is well! I've completely fallen away from my reading goals too. I'm working on getting back on track.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Second trimester is going so much better than the first one. I did decide to use the Newford and Austen challenges to guide my reading for the rest of the year, and things seem to be going significantly more smoothly.

      I hope you find some inspiration as well!

      Delete