Saturday, October 6, 2018

October Reads

The Scarlet Letter by Nathaniel Hawthorne - family book discussion
The Count of Monte Cristo by Alexandre Dumas - Back to the Classics / Classic Club Dare
Shades of Milk and Honey by Mary Robinette Kowal - Personal Reading Challenge
(The Time Machine by H.G. Wells - Back to the Classics)

I am going to finish Count this month. Even if it kills me. So with that being said, I'm going to try and keep the rest of my list small. Scarlet Letter is short, but even with the length, I expect it's also going to be a bit long. Shades of Milk and Honey looks like it's going to be right up my alley and I'm very excited for it. I might use it as my break book. 

If I finish the top three books, I hope to read The Time Machine to continue my Back to the Classics.

No comments:

Post a Comment